2011-2015: Full Professor of Private Law, Faculty of Law, University of Avignon
2003 - 2008: Teaching Assistant , Faculty of Law and Political Science, Paul Cézanne University
2010-2011: Agrégation of Private Law (national selective examination for the recruitment of full professors of law)
2003-2008: Doctorate of Law, Paul Cézanne University, France, Honours, ICC Institute of World Business Law Prize (2009)
2003-2004: Bar School Degree (CAPA), South East Bar School, France, oath administered by the Aix-en-Provence Court of Appeal, on 4 January 2005
2002-2003: Diplôme d’études approfondies (LL.M) in Private Law, Paul Cézanne Universiy, Honours
2001-2002: Master of laws (LL.M), McGill University (Montreal, Canada), Dean’s List of Honours
2000-2001: Maîtrise in Judicial Careers and Criminal Sciences, Paul Cézanne University, Honours
1997-2000: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Paul Cézanne University, Honours
1996-1997: Scientific Prep School, Lycée Sainte Geneviève, Versailles, France
1996: Baccalauréat (High School Final Examination) in Sciences, Specialty Mathematics, Aix-en-Provence, France, Honours
- Center for Economic Law (Centre de droit économique, CDE), Aix-Marseille University
- DANTE Laboratory, Arbitration Research Team, University of Versailles
- Centre of European and International Studies and Research (CERIC), Aix-Marseille University
Professional and Scholarly Associations:
- International Law Association (ILA)
- Dutch Arbitration Association (DAA)
- French Arbitration Comity (CFA)
- French Arbitration Association (AFA)
- French Law and Trade Association (Droit et commerce)
- Mediterranean Institute of Maritime Transportation (IMTM), member of the board
French: mother tongue. English: fluent. German : basic.
Denis is a French citizen, but has lived abroad for more than 14 years, in Niger and in Canada. He travels and has travelled in numerous countries in Africa, Asia, North America, and Europe.
Thus, Denis is used to intercultural contexts and to working with people from very different backgrounds. He enjoys discovering new countries, new cultures and new persons!